Sonu Nigam has announced to bald himself after the statement of a Maulvi of West Bengal. Sonu tweeted: “At 2 a.m. today, Alim will come to me and will bald me. Maulvi Keep your 10 lakhs ready Not only this, Sonu has another tweet, in which he also invited the press for it. In fact, according to a news published in a newspaper, a Maulvi of West Bengal had issued a fatwa and said that if anyone will bald Sonu Nigam and wear a shoe garland in his neck, then he will reward him Rs. 10 lakhs.
What Sonu Said in Press Conference
After some time, Alim will come to me and cut my hair.
- I felt this issue right, so I made this statement, but my talk was made a fuss.
- My teacher and the people around me are also Muslim.
According to Sonu, Ahmed Patel has said – Azan is important, not a loudspeaker.
Timing is the matter, loudspeakers do not run at the wrong time, this is the only matter.
Read More: Top 10 Bollywood’s Hot Scandals
Security of the Sonu Nigam’s House of Enhanced
- In view of the loudspeaker controversy, the Mumbai Police has increased the security of Sonu Nigam’s bungalow ‘Namah’ in Versova.
- Sonu Nigam recently appeared as a judge in the Music Reality show Indian Idol.
- In addition to this, Sonu has also worked in Sachin Tendulkar’s music album ‘Cricket Beat’.
Read More: Top 10 Bollywood’s Hot Kissing Scenes
What was the Debate
- Sonu Nigam has made an objectionable tweet on Monday, in which he questioned Ajan in the mosques in the morning. Sonu wrote, “God bless everyone. I’m not a Muslim and I have to be woken up by the Azaan in the morning. When will this forced religiousness end in India.”
- Sonu had four tweets about it on Monday. He wrote: “And by the way Mohammed did not have electricity when he made Islam.. Why do I have to have this cacophony after Edison?”
- Sonu also raised questions about the morning and early morning kirtan in temples and gurudwaras. He wrote in the next tweet, “I don’t believe in any temple or gurudwara using electricity To wake up people who don’t follow the religion . Why then..? Honest? True?.”
- After this, Sonu wrote in the next tweet – “Gundagardi hai bus….”