We often feel sleepy or tired during the day which makes us feel irritated and lacks concentration during the work. Generally, improper sleep makes us feel sleepy during the day, but this improper sleep is associated with certain physical changes or mental stress.
Results of feeling sleepy:
If you continue to feel sleepy during the day, then this may lead to several problems such as:
- Headache and body ache
- Lack of interest or concentration
- Stress and depression
- Boredom and fatigue
If you feel sleepy or tired every time, then there must be some hidden reason behind it. Find out the reason and cure it with the following steps:
- The reason behind feeling sleepy is any disease may have caught your health, like diabetes or gastric problems which is not allowing you to have a good sleep at night thus makes you feel sleepy during the day. So, it’s better to take some medical advice to stay healthy.
- Take a sound sleep of 6 to 7 hours to make sure you get enough sleep at night. Avoid caffeine 3 to 4 hours before sleep as it can affect sleep. Apart from this, stress, depression, anger may also affect our sleep at night.
- Sleep in a peaceful, comfortable environment with little or no lighting and low noise levels. Falling asleep while watching television or listening to loud music is not healthy for the sleep process overall.
- Add more fruits to your diet to keep yourself hydrated and nourished. And, Limit your alcohol consumption and cigarette smoking.
- Do some light yoga or exercises to pump oxygen to every part of your body and eat a balanced diet.