Coronavirus cases in India are on a rise. Looking at the current scenario, Prime Minister of India, Narendra Modi yesterday addressed the nation to imposed a nationwide lockdown for 3 weeks in an attempt to stop the spread of the coronavirus.
He further appealed to people not to panic since essential services, grocery stores, and pharmacies will still be functioning under lockdown. People are already stressed about sitting at home for 21 days. Yes, it is not easy to stay at home, but then there are lots of useful things that you can do these days. It takes 21 days to form a new habit, and you have that time, so why not learn something new?
Here are some Productive ways to utilize 21 days of your life :
1. Make a list of things for which you are grateful.
2. Indulge yourself in reading. Reading reduces stress, stimulates the brain, provides you with knowledge, improves your memory, helps improve focus and concentration, creates better writing skills, and of course offers free entertainment for however long you choose.
3. Exercising is a fantastic way to use your free time. After you exercise you feel so much more energized, healthy and fresh. Exercises help in reducing stress, toning muscles and gives you a fit body.
4. Another great way to spend your time is by learning valuable skills. It’s fun to learn new things and even better when they can help you in the long run.
5. Improve your Communication Skills. This is one of the most important skills be in personal, professional or social life. Without this, one cannot achieve one’s true potential.
6. Develop a habit of writing. Writing daily not only helps develop your writing skills but this habit helps you to de-clutter your mind.
7. Learn something new. It can be new healthy food recipes, a new language or practice an instrument like Flutes, violin, Harmonica, Guitar go for any of these, use YouTube tutorials.
8. Organize your home/ bedroom/ cupboard.
9. Call your friends or your dear ones.
10. We spend too little time with family, be it parents, or spouse or kids. The more time you spend with them the better your relationships are. Only these relationships give you support when you need it the most.
11. Develop habits, find places to go or things to do that make you smile every time you do them. That way you will have some things to rely on should your life fall apart.
12. Explore Spirituality. It helps you understand life, it helps you to go through tough phases of life as well as happy phases of life with ease.