Kajal has become an essential part of girls’ life. You do not need any kind of makeup if you apply kajal in your eyes. Kajal enhances the beauty of your face.
Our makeup is incomplete without the perfect eyes lined with kajal. But this makeup product can also be the source of a huge makeup disaster at times. Smudged kajal can make us look weird and destroy our perfect makeup. This is why it’s very important to be careful when we apply kajal and ensure that it does not get smudged.
Here are some tricks to prevent kajal smudging
- kajal smudges because you often fail to cleanse your skin properly. This is why it’s very important to wash your face with a good cleanser and dry it before applying makeup.
- You can also put some powder around your eyes before you apply kajal if you have oily skin. This will absorb any excess oil and prevent it from smudging.
- Avoid applying kajal on the inner and outer corners of your eyes, as when the kohl gets clustered at the edge, it begins to smudge.
- keep your undereye area dry and clean. So make sure that you wash your eyes and pat it dry with a towel before you apply the kajal.
- Before applying the kajal, dab some powder near your eyelids and both corners of your eyes. The powder will absorb the moisture in those areas and prevent the kajal from smudging.
- Don’t touch your eyes after applying kajal, otherwise, your kajal will smudge and you’ll end up spoiling your look.