Beautiful and Long nails are a symbol of Beauty. Many of us spend a lot of money and time on nails to grow them long and strong.
You can make any outfit look great with a powerful nail statement. But growing out nails is not a very easy process because most of us have bad habits of biting them that can make them weak or brittle and then lead to broken nails. The nail is a very fragile thing and in order to make it stronger, it must be cared for and nourished correctly.
If you want to grow nails fast, the first thing you must do is to take better care of them.
Here are some useful tips to help your nails grow faster.
- File your nails properly and keep your cuticles healthy. Cuticles play a major role in the way your nails grow. Keep your cuticles nourished and moisturized with good cuticle oil.
- Always apply some moisturizer on your hands and nails as often as you can after washing hands.
- Just like our skin, exfoliate your nails too need. This helps nails to stay strong and healthy which helps you grow them out much faster.
- Many of us skip the base coat when we apply nail paint on our nails. A good base can prevent your nail from becoming weak and helps it stay healthy and grow faster.
- Gently massage the warmed oil into your cuticles for healthy and long nails
- Avoid too much contact with chemical-based detergents or soap. Chemicals based products can cause nails to become weak and might even lead to damage.
- Diet is the key when it comes to long, strong, and healthy nails. In fact, many foods are full of some growing nutrients, such as zinc, biotin, and amino acids.