Anulom Viloma Pranayama is one of the beneficial Pranayama yoga techniques or breathing exercises. This Pranayama is highly beneficial to cure respiratory-related diseases like Asthma. Anulom Viloma is the best way to balance and cure the ‘Tri’ dosas of our body- Vata, pitta and Kapha dosha.
Tri means three and dosha is impurity. When all these tri dosas are not in a balanced position then it invites all kinds of diseases. So, practicing Anulom Viloma is important to balance the tri dosha in the body to stay healthy. To get the most benefit out of this yoga practice, we have to do it in the right way.
Benefits of Anulm Viloma :
1. It improves our immune system by reducing the signs of cold and cough.
2. It helps in improving the functions of the lungs.
3. It also boosts our memory and sharpens the brain.
4. It reduces mental problems such as depression, anxiety, stress, and tension, etc.
5. This yoga also improves our heart health. Anulom Viloma for 30 minutes daily, helped clear the heart blockage and if done regularly remove the heart blockage problems completely.
Some points to remember to do this yoga
1- Try to do this yoga in the morning on an empty stomach.
2- Concentrate on your breathing while performing this yoga.