Pollution, dirt and dust, oil together clog the pores of the skin, as a result skin cannot breathe properly and get skin problems. And one of the most common problems during summer is pimples due to the excess oil secretion. It sometimes becomes really tough to care of our skin during the summer season.
But taking care of the skin during summer season is not that tough as you think. You just need to practice morning rituals to pamper your skin to keep it healthy and glowing.
Here are some tips to follow to keep your skin healthy and radiant :
1. Drink a lot of water in the entire day to keep yourself hydrated as much as possible. You can also add some lemon to warm water and drink that to detoxify.
2. Always use a sunscreen that has at least SPF 50 with UVA+++ to get the maximum protection from the Sun Tan and uneven skin tone.
3. Wash your face in the morning with a mild cleanser or face wash. It will expel the dead skin cells and impurities thus keeping the skin fresh and clear.
4. Exfoliate your skin after cleansing 2 times a week with a mild scrub to clear the clogged pores and get glowing skin.
5. Rub some ice cubes on the skin. This will helps in reducing pores, removes dead skin, hydrates the skin.
6. A healthy diet is a must during summer. Eat lots of fruits and vegetables as they contain essential vitamins, nutrients, and antioxidants that boost collagen production, and protect your skin from the damaging effects of the sun.