Coronavirus outbreak which began in Wuhan city of China in December 2019 is gradually spreading to different nations also. While China and South Korea have the greatest number of cases, nations like Iran are additionally revealing a vast number of deaths due to this virus. These nations as well as on Monday, India confirmed two cases of the infection. One is from Delhi, while the other is from Telangana.
As the coronavirus spreads around the globe, there are some important steps you can take to protect yourself and your family.
1. Wash your hands with soap or use a hand sanitizer that contains alcohol.
2. Avoid touching your face, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
3. Avoid close contact with people who are sick, having cold or fever.
4. Your body is better able to fight off illnesses when your immune system is strong and in order to do so, get enough quality sleep at night, stay hydrated, avoid junk foods, and get enough micronutrients in your diet.
5. Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
6. Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe.
7. Stay home when you are sick.
8. You should wear a facemask when you are around other people or going out for work. N 95 respirators are best as they filter out particles that are almost 0.3 microns in diameter and blocks almost 95 percent of tiny particles suspended in the air.