A hot oil massage to your hair and scalp is not only relaxing you but also promotes your hair health. Oiling your hair could protect your hair from a polluted and harsh environment. Just as your skin needs protection from the sun and harsh weather, your hair does too. Warm oil massages can help provide a protective layer for your strands so they don’t easily get damaged and builds resistance over time with consistent treatment.
Before you experience any problems with your scalp and hair, try warm oil massage at least once a week and you’d be in awe with how much it can enhance the health of your hair and scalp too.
Here are the top benefits you can enjoy from warm oil massage:
1. Oil massage promotes blood circulation, leading to a better distribution of nutrients to your hair follicles and lead to faster hair growth.
2. Applying hot oil to your hair forms a protective sheath over it that prevents the harmful UV rays from damaging your hair.
3. When the scalp is “tight” from stress, circulation and hair growth are impeded. The massage helps loosen it up and allow proper blood circulation in the area.
4. Hot oil treatment moisturizes your hair from within and reduces the problems of dry and frizzy hair.
5. Essential oils are very effective moisturizer which can help bring back damaged hair to life.
6. It also helps repair the cuticles of your hair, giving them new life.
7. After practicing hot oil treatments over time, your hair will look and feel healthier, and you will notice more shine in your hair.
8. Hot oil treatment also cures dandruff problems of the hair by keeping them nourished.