Camphor is also known as Kapur in India and used in temples while doing worship of God. This little ingredient used in religious rituals can also be used for its lots of beauty benefits. Camphor is a great natural ingredient to keep your hair and skin naturally healthy and beautiful without using any chemical-based products.
Camphor is commonly used in a lot of balms and ointments which can help reduce pain and skin problems as well as health problems like cold, cough and congestion. It is known to have anti-inflammatory and soothing properties which can work wonders for our health as well as our beauty.
Here are some amazing beauty benefits of Camphor:
1. Camphor has anti-fungal as well as anti-inflammatory properties which can soothe your itchy and flaky scalp and helps to get rid of the problem of dandruff.
2. Camphor can soothe and moisturize your skin and treat cracked heels and provide relief.
3. Applying the mixture of Camphor and Coconut oil on your hair and scalp can remove the problem of hair fall and hair thinning and removes the problem of head lice.
4. Pimples and acne are a very common problem but camphor can work wonders for your skin because of its anti-fungal, antiseptic and antibacterial properties. It reduces inflammation and also kills the bacteria and treats pimples and acne.
5. It can be used to treat fungal infections and skin problems due to its anti-fungal properties. It can soothe the skin and reduce irritation and itching and kill bacteria and cure fungal skin infections due to its anti-fungal and antibacterial properties.
6. It can improve the texture and quality of the hair and gives you smooth and shiny hair.
7. Camphor has anti-inflammatory and antioxidant benefits, which also makes it suitable to treat eczema.
8. The anti-inflammatory properties and the cooling properties of camphor assist in giving relief from the irritation and itching due to skin rashes. Simply prepare a solution by dissolving a pinch of camphor powder in some water and apply the solution on the affected areas of the skin.
9. It gives relief from Burns and Wounds. Mix well Coconut oil and Camphor and apply the mixture on the affected area.
10. The anti-septic benefits of camphor help in preventing nail fungus effectively.