Fruits are very essential for our body because they are packed with nutrients, vitamins, and antioxidants which are necessary for our sound health.
Blueberries are sweet, nutritious, delicious and easy to eat. They are low in calories and incredibly good for you. Blueberries also contain flavonoids that are beneficial for our overall health. These include the ability to reduce signs of aging, may improve heart health, help in controlling blood pressure and diabetes, and may even lower the risk of cancer. Considered a superfood by many, blueberries can also help improve brain health, promote weight loss, and soothe inflammation.
Here are some health benefits of blueberries:
1. Blueberries are known to improve brain function and can slows down the aging of your brain. It also improves your memory.
2. They are rich in Vitamin C as well as manganese which is essential for our bone health and immune system.
3. It also aids your digestive system by stimulating digestive enzymes which speed up the process of digestion.
4. They contain special antioxidants called Carotenoids, flavonoids (and other antioxidant compounds which are all very beneficial for eye health.
5. Blueberries are rich in antioxidants that can boost your overall immune system and prevent infections and other diseases.
6. Blueberry is a high fiber food that is an essential supplement for the diabetic diet and helps lower blood sugar levels.
7. Blueberries are rich in antioxidants that can lower the bad cholesterol and brings it under control and protects your heart health from the risk of heart disease.