Aloe vera is a plant that has thick leaves with sticky gel substance inside of them. Aloe vera has been used for centuries for its healing and medicinal properties. It contains various antioxidants, enzymes, Vitamins A and C, and it is highly anti-inflammatory.
Aloe vera is widely known for its beauty benefits. It works wonders for skin and hair and is often the key ingredient in many beauty products. It works it’s magic on every skin type and is a secret to getting spotless, flawless skin. Moisturizing the skin and repairing damaged hair is one of the numerous benefits of aloe vera. Aloe vera is also known for its healing powers and is widely used as a remedy for cuts, burns, and abrasions.
Here are some benefits of aloe vera for hair and skin :
1. Aloe vera gel has cooling properties that help soothe irritated skin due to sunburn, rash, infection, redness, and itchiness. Thus, it is a super ingredient for sensitive skin.
2. It helps your skin in retaining its moisture and gives back its radiance. Not only it reduces the visible wrinkles and fine lines on the face, but it also prevents premature aging of the skin by improving the elasticity of the skin and repairing skin cells.
3. Aloe Vera can also be used on the hair to treat dandruff by rubbing it into your hair and scalp.
4. Aloe vera is known to reduce hair breakage and strengthen roots. It is also known to be a great scalp conditioner and leaves the hair smooth and moisturized.
5. Due to its antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties, aloe vera can help keep acne away. Applying a small amount of aloe vera gel on the face would help you get rid of it in no time. Not only that, but it also helps remove acne scars and blemishes that acne leaves behind.
6. Applying aloe vera gel around eyes would depuff eyes and fades dark circles away.